How To Contour from makeup artist Amy Nadine.
Sponge or Foundation Brush
Bronzing Powder or Cream Bronzer
Flat-headed Bronzing Brush
1. Apply foundation all over face and neck with a sponge, foundation brush or fingers.
2. Look in the mirror and suck in your cheeks. This will instantly show you exactly where your cheekbones are. Sweep bronzing powder/cream bronzer with a flat-headed bronzer brush just slightly under cheekbones from the hollows to your ear.
3. Sweep bronzer in circular motions directly on temples.
4. Contour along the hairline.
5. Contour directly underneath your jawline.
6. Blend edges with a sponge.